- Overview of the development process.
- Intended for the discussion of programming related questions.
- Search for priorly posted questions and answers on nabble.com
- Set of screenshots showing the different Slicer components.
- Consistency and Readability for a manageable code base
- This page serves as a MediaWiki sandbox.
- Pages for the developer projects.
svn checkout http://svn.slicer.org/Slicer4/trunk
- Source code API documentation.
- Web-based code repository viewer.
- Compiling and installing Slicer from source.
- Nightly, continuous and experimental dashboards.
- Informations of Slicer releases
Design & Implementation
- Comparison between the different module types supported by Slicer
- Objects and their organization. MRML Library provides API for managing medical image data type.
- Details the role of logics in Slicer and lists the different types such as displayable managers.
- Presents the underlying infrastructure.
- Details how Slicer is built and packaged.
- Setup QtCreator with Slicer
- Step by step tutorial to write C++ module
- Describes how to make a (Slicer / Qt) loadable module that is compiled outside of the slicer build tree.
- Describes how to take your command line module or loadable module and turn it into an extension for Slicer 4.0
- How to debug Slicer.
- Hints for narrowing down run time issues.
- Prerequisites, Notes, Coding style and step-by-step