From Slicer Wiki
Home < Documentation < 4.0 < Developers < Overview
For the latest Slicer developers documentation, visit the Nightly page.
- Please fill in one para each with pointers to more in depth information
- The software process
- source code repository
- compilers on different platforms
- Types of plug-ins in Slicer
- C++: requires compilation
- Python: No compilation needed
- Loadable: require more knowledge of the internals of slicer, including the mrml tree.
- editor effects: a special type of....