From Slicer Wiki
Home < Developer Meetings < 20161004
|If you would like to list your topic here, create a wiki account and edit this page.|
- Integration of jsoncpp in Slicer core (needed for Terminology support for RSNA deliverables)
- Extensions with third party python libraries, running tests in both build and package directories
- 4.6 Release schedule
- Upgrade factory Mac machine to address OpenGL 3.2 issue (message from VTK is: vtkCocoaRenderWindow (0x125872400): VTK is designed to work with OpenGL version 3.2 but it appears it has been given a context that does not support 3.2. VTK will run in a compatibility mode designed to work with earlier versions of OpenGL but some features may not work.)
- JsonCpp: Remaining issues will be addressed this week.
- Good progress regarding installer signing:
- MacOSx: Since we are part of the Apple Developer Program, we have certificates
- Windows: We are in the process of acquiring one
- VTK/OpenGL2: Will disable it.
- DTI Prep Extension: Check with Francois what is the status