From Slicer Wiki
Home < Developer Meetings < 20160913
|If you would like to list your topic here, create a wiki account and edit this page.|
- OpenGL backend 2D actor ordering issue http://www.na-mic.org/Bug/view.php?id=4251
- Testing a python wrapped library in an extension (Nicole)
- On windows, I can currently get the python test to run against a third party python wrapped shared library via the GUI as a self test, but not from the build directory as a self test (on mac, doing a load_dynamic with the full path works, but not on win64).
- pull request: https://github.com/SBU-BMI/SlicerOpenCV/pull/39
- Request for quarterly releases http://massmail.spl.harvard.edu/public-archives/slicer-devel/2016/040732.html
- To discuss: what work is required for a release and how can it be streamlined?
- Greg to update on infrastructure and wiki migration
- Greg will make the repository storing the ansible role public. Next we will look into transferring to the Slicer organization.