Home < Developer Meetings < 20160816
|If you would like to list your topic here, create a wiki account and edit this page.|
- no extensions built for 4.5 stable: http://slicer-devel.65872.n3.nabble.com/Extension-problem-Builds-missing-for-latest-stable-release-td4037087.html
- no extensions built on linux/windows on the factories as of today
- dependent extensions don't build on windows if the dependency has any failing tests?
- Switch to OpenGL2 backend will most likely happen end of next week
- Provide feedback on transitioning out of VM setup for factory (Jc)
- Plan transition to Qt5
- Build scripts ? Available binaries ?
- Update of existing instructions
- Update of docker images
- Update of Slicer build system
- Update of Slicer packaging scripts
- Release 4.6 ?
- Switch to OpenGL2 ?
- Stable 1 or 2 months before RSNA
- Optional: Update of existing tutorials to reference Segment Editor, ...
- Decide by Sept 27th
- Sync with Greg/Mike for infrastructure update
- Prototype of new wiki infrastructure (very fast): http://126.96.36.199/slicerWiki