|If you would like to list your topic here, create a wiki account and edit this page.|
Topics from Andrey, Steve, and Nicole regarding QIICR use cases that have recently broken:
1) failure to properly handle multiple dependencies:  - blocker for mpReview users
2) changes in slicer module imports -  - courtesy email from Andras below:
Begin forwarded message: From: Andras Lasso <email@example.com> Subject: RE: Scripted modules using slicer.module* namespace need to be updated Date: May 30, 2016 at 5:39:28 PM EDT To: "'Andriy Fedorov (firstname.lastname@example.org)'" <email@example.com> FYI, these extensions are very likely impacted: · Reporting · PETTumorSegmentation · LongitudinalPETCT Andras
3) Mitigation of bug tracker spam:
Earlier today, a group of highlight motivated spammers manually created account on VTK and CMake issue trackers, and started to manually create 10th of issues with incomprehensible title and contents. As a proactive measure, I suggest we: * disable automatic approval of mantis account creation * allow any user with developer access to approve account request Let me know if that sound reasonable and I will share this plan with the Slicer developer list,
- Jc will look at issue #1 this afternoon.
- Issue #2 is related to startup time optimization. The slicer.module* style of access meant that there was a duplication of entry points and that meant extra overhead and slower performance.