From Slicer Wiki
Home < Developer Meetings < 20140930
Host: Nicole Aucoin
- Fiber bundle issues:
- Welcome module updates: http://tinyurl.com/olsjv8n
- Help fixing this issue would be a great introduction to Slicer development.
- The idea would be to great one pull request for each issue. We would then review and integrate your contribution :)
- Community requests: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/105715968666294296532/members
Jon Suppe (Sent message on Sept 26)Jon replied on Sept 27th.
- Arsen Tadevosyan (Sent message on Sept 18)
- Chuck A (Sent message on Sept 20)
- Jc sent to each one of them a message using the 'Say hi' of google plus. The message I sent was similar to this one.
- After two weeks without reply back, I think the request could be cancelled.
- Moving the fiber bundle and welcome module issues to next week
- Csaba blocked on bug Plastimatch and SlicerRT modules fail to load on Mac
- Brad demonstrated a 4Gb data set working in Slicer
- Jon had some questions about using Slicer in a Qt 5 project, C++, pointed him at developer orientation pages and programming in Slicer tutorial