The Slicer community maintains a website referred to as the Slicer Extensions Catalog to support finding, downloading and installing of extensions. Access to this website is integral to Slicer and facilitated by the Extensions Manager functionality built into the distributed program.
- Category 1: Fully compliant Slicer Extensions: Slicer license, open source, maintained.
- Category 2: Open source, contact exists.
- Category 3: All other extensions (work in progress, beta, closed source etc).
To publish extensions, developers should consider reading the following pages:
Extensions by Category
- SkullStripper (Xiaodong Tao)
- CARMA (Alan Morris)
- PkModeling (Emma Zhu, Jim Miller)
- FacetedVisualizer (Harini Veeraraghavan, Jim Miller)
- Reporting (Andrey Fedorov, Nicole Aucoin, Steve Pieper) (work in progress)
- SlicerRT (Csaba Pinter, Andras Lasso, Kevin Wang, Steve Pieper)
- VolumeResliceDriver (Junichi Tokuda, Laurent Chauvin)
- IGyne (Xiaojun Chen and iGyne Team)
- SpatialObjects (Michael Jeulin-L)
- Plastimatch (Greg Sharp)
- Plastimatch Automatic deformable image registration (Greg Sharp)
- Plastimatch DICOM-RT import (Greg Sharp)
- Plastimatch DICOM-RT export (Greg Sharp)
- Plastimatch Dose Comparison (Greg Sharp)
- Plastimatch Dose Volume Histogram (Greg Sharp)
- Plastimatch LANDWARP Landmark (Greg Sharp)
- Plastimatch Synthetic Image Generation (Greg Sharp)
- Plastimatch Threshold in a box (Greg Sharp)
- Plastimatch XFORMWARP (Greg Sharp)
- LesionSegmentation (Mark Scully)