From Slicer Wiki
Home < Snapshots
| This page lists Slicer pre-4.0 binary packages.
For a complete list of Known issues, please refer to the bug tracker.
- Linux 64-bit - Download - SHA1 3AD5AA3D707B40F51B6EC544A21D5AAAC7D3E318 - Change log
- Windows 32-bit - Download - SHA1 08CDAB197A55136FAAE3B09357B2FA1C5A499FDE - Change log
- Windows 64-bit - Download - SHA1 917C66263AF5DFA521F95C17C2882404F0CD3B5D - Change log
- MacOSX 64-bit - Download - SHA1 5DB0D5D2A035CD3686EDD1E792D89F8D919C5E5D - Change log
- Linux 64-bit - Download - Alternative download - SHA1 98702B6B35E17A7EF3C17BADE158FD3325F3BA25 - Change log
- Windows 32-bit - Download - Alternative download - SHA1 1F4C5AEC86188A2C7416C418F9108D31D86A257C - Change log
- MacOSX 64-bit - Download - Alternative download - SHA1 CEEAF900D0C425975368667F75FE387F2248602C - Change log
- All platforms
- The latest revision of BRAINSTools isn't used. BRAINSWrap module failed to compile with BRAINSDEMONWARP_DEBUG_OUTPUT OFF. Issue reported here.
- Linux 64-bit / MacOSX 64-bit
- BRAINS GTract based modules are not working. Library libGTRACTCommon.so hasn't been packaged. Issue reported here.
- MacOSX 64-bit
- Extra folders named include and lib at the root of the bundle corresponds to the development headers/files of BRAINSTools. To avoid these extra files from being installed. An option named BRAINSTools_INSTALL_DEVELOPMENT could be added. An issue reported here
- Windows 32-bit / MacOSX 64-bit
- There are still "memory leaks", it means that a popup will appear when you will be closing Slicer on windows. We are aware of that issue. The developer that should be fixing these has already being notified in person few days ago. A reminder has been sent on the list.
| When we will be releasing the official Slicer 4.0 binaries, the package will be built with "memory leaks reporting" disabled.
In the mean time, it's is important to track these down since they demonstrate a flow in the implementation and could lead to an application using the entire memory of the workstation.