Slicer:Workshops:User Training 101 SPujol
This is a training compendium for using 3DSlicer. This work is jointly sponsored by NA-MIC, NAC and NCIGT.
This series of courses will teach you how to
- load and view data
- segment data and create 3D models
- perform Diffusion Tensor Imaging and fMRI analysis
For an overview of Slicer, dowload this slideshow.
The current version of Slicer that is fully supported is Slicer 2.6.
Please follow the Slicer 2.6 Getting Started instructions to install the version of the Slicer program appropriate to your platform.
Training support for Slicer3 is under active development. For currently available materials start here
For course related questions, please send an e-mail to Sonia Pujol, Ph.D. (spujol at bwh.harvard.edu).
Slicer Additional Resources
- SPL PNL Brain Atlas
- EMSegmenter for multi-channel data and white matter hyperintensities
- Data Fusion and Registration
- Using 3DSlicer in Astronomy
- How to use Slicer with BIRN
- CT based atlas of the abdomen for Slicer 3. The tutorial describing how to load and display the data in Slicer 3
- Airway inspector: 3D Slicer based tool for morphometry analysis of the lung airways and emphysema.
- Slicer is being developed by a community of contributors. For more information see the Slicer website.