From Slicer Wiki
Home < Slicer:Developer Meetings:20050510
Slicer Developers Meeting
May 10, 2005, 2-3pm, at 1249 Boylston St., second floor demo room.
Topic: Release 2.5
Present: Steve Pieper, Katie Hayes, Huy Nguyen, Haiying Liu, Nicole Aucoin, Eigil Samset
- Feature request from Sylvain: export volume files as Nrrd
- Haiying should finish up his work on plotting tomorrow
- 2 weeks to the users workshop at Dartmouth, need a release for the participants
- Sonia, who was going to present a lot of the material, won't be able to, Sylvain will do some
- Dartmouth Details:
- Thursday noon-6, Friday 8-3
- Covers: viewer use, manual segmentation, dti, fmri, registration
- Jim Fallon described what he wanted to do with Slicer, same thing at Dartmouth
- Release candidate ready for testing
- Sylvain will test the new one and compare with his tools to the old output
- Schiz wiki - update to new version?
- ITK - latest CVS code works with gcc 3.4
- documentation: update slicer.org, put up a table matching versions of support libraries to versions of slicer (Matching versions of VTK and Slicer)
- vtkAG weill be retired, has GPL on it, Alex is working to combine it with other registration methods
- has an old bug, fid -> matrix is broken, picking three points for a plane is not producing stable results
- see Delphine's code? Volumes -> Resample
- resampling part is redundant?
- snapshots are compiled with optimised flags - check fmri engine for speedups
- check web pages
- point download link to wiki
- downloads to xythos, logging on?
- release steps: wikki -> license agreement -> xythos
- Hierarchy and anatomy modules are not working, Arne?
- Native sun compiled version optimised, email Katie; 64 bit building, email Eigil, Karl