From Slicer Wiki
Home < Slicer3:UIDesign:WorkingProblems:WelcomeModule:VersionB
- 1 Second revision: please add comments for content revisions!
- 1.1 Welcome frame, open by default
- 1.2 Overview frame, simple "lay of the land"
- 1.3 Modules (what's core, what's extra, and getting around)
- 1.4 Loading
- 1.5 Save instructions
- 1.6 How to adjust display of data
- 1.7 How to use the Slices Control GUI, View Control GUI, and select a new layout
- 1.8 Good to mention mouse modes...
- 1.9 Not sure what content goes here, so commented out in code -- will discuss with Steve.
- 1.10 Other helpful stuff:
- 1.11 Community links
- 1.12 Acknowledgments
Second revision: please add comments for content revisions!
(wjp): the icons are not yet 'live buttons' -- this would be a nice feature, but I think it's lower priority than 3.4 bug fixing... will revisit. (Let me know if you disagree.)
- changed the link for data fusion to Ron's request
- added a configuring viewers & layout panel