From Slicer Wiki
Home < Slicer3:UIDesign:WorkingProblems:WelcomeModule:Draft
Welcome Module GUI panel sketches
Welcome Module Content
- Suggest changing "Frequently-used features" to "Common activities: hints & pointers"
- Ron recommends designing this so that the disclaimer material is present but deemphasized.
- The user interface drawing looks great. Maybe changing the color of the red dot as it puts a lot of emphasis on the words 'Error log' ?
- There is a minor typo in the 3DView Controls text ('contains an interface to configure')
Frequently used features
- Ron's suggestion: make a little bit more descriptive. Like:
- Information and tutorials on data fusion (merging multiple datasets for a single subject): links
- Training about basic data loading and adjusting its visual display: links
- Changing Basic training to Core training as image registration techniques may not be familiar to all audiences ?
Adding and Removing Modules
Find out from Steve what info should go here...
- How about replacing List of Events by 'Join a Workshop or a Programming Week event'?
- Ron recommends using the na-mic logo without the line.
- In the last sentence, maybe the words 'for details' do not need to appear as a web link ?