Slicer3:UIDesign:WorkingProblems:SlicerInformatics:Profiling and Refining
From Slicer Wiki
Home < Slicer3:UIDesign:WorkingProblems:SlicerInformatics:Profiling and Refining
Back to Project Overview
ToDo prior to release
- Fix DICOM in RemoteIO.
- First: on all DICOM writes, undo slope/intercept correction to image data. Get values from DICOM header, or metadatadictionary (check storage node for this info).
- Try using ITKImageSeriesWriter instead of vtkITKImageWriter. Check ITK-proper example called something-something-DICOMSeriesWriter for an example.
- Look at node parameters to see if there's an elegant way to detect whether a file with extension .IMA is DICOM. Right now, vtkITKImageWriter does not look for this (only recognizes .dcm).
- Check for localhost in uri -- optimize load from local DB.
- bug fixing (see below for list of bugs as they are found/fixed.
Problems in current module
- Check for "localhost" in the uri; if so, get the filename from server, and load directly from disk. Bypass DL to cache.
- DICOM UPLOAD BUG!!! vtkITKImageWriter is not properly writing series.
- if series ends in .dcm, the writer will write dicom but into a single file in cache (not series).
- if series ends in .IMA, the writer will fail to write anything to cache and upload fails.
- Filename is not being reset after write to cache in some cases (may be a result of failure to write to cache properly...
- Sometimes the server reports a null tag table. I think i fixed this, but am not sure. Test.
- Test switching servers.
- Need to respond to renamed scene file or data file. Right now fetchMI list can get out of sync.
- Wah? multiple copies are being up/downloaded -- this is a new problem. Find/fix. (note: fixed now by swallowing the request up/download event after it is received and processed.)