From Slicer Wiki
Home < Slicer3:UIDesign:WorkingProblems:FiducialsGUIDesignRevisions:Draft3
Fiducials GUI design revision for Slicer3.4 release
Working design revision:
- coarse to fine adjustment (from top to bottom)
- consistent placement of select, delete functionality in all panels
- consistent placement of hide/expose lock/unlock visible/invisible on all panels
- different visual rendering of list hide/expose and fiducial visible/invisible concepts
- different visual rendering of operations on **all** lists versus the currently selected list.
- 'other' display properties hidden in collapsed frame to save room
- grouping of list selector and all functionality that applies in context of 'selected' fiducial list.
- use toggle buttons for selected list hide/expose and lock/unlock state so list state is visible at-a-glance
- removing text titles in multicolumn where possible to leaves space for important info fidname, x,y,z...
- removed text title from 'selected' column -- visual readout sufficient & implicit with check or uncheck.
- same with visible column -- visual readout sufficient -- click on eye to change visibility of point
- lock column moved to right-most of multicolumn list, -- visual readout sufficent -- (no individual control there yet)
- tool tips enriched a bit