Slicer3:Slicer3 Alpha builds
An early version of slicer3 is available for testing.
This is not a stable release. You can use this to get a peek at slicer3 and doublecheck that it installs and starts up correctly on your computer. See Slicer3:Status for a list of which features are implemented and which are not yet.
- There's no splash screen yet, so be patient as slicer starts up. You should see the log window first, followed by the full interface.
- Slicer3 Release Notes are still being developed, but some information is available now.
- Run the installer and follow the wizard. Slicer will have an entry in your Start menu.
- run the following command to start the installer
- to start slicer3, run
- The mac version isn't quite ready...