Module Type & Category
Category: Filtering, Arithmetic
Authors, Collaborators & Contact
Apply a labelmap as a mask and set all pixels outside the mask (i.e. not matching the label value) to zero (or a given replacement value)
Examples, Use Cases & Tutorials
- Useful for masking unwanted structures in processes that do not support masking directly.
Quick Tour of Features and Use
- Input Volume: the image to be masked
- Mask Volume: labelmap containing the region to be preserved as a specific (single) label value
- Masked Volume: result image created. Equals the Input Volume with all voxels not part of the mask replaced.
- Label Value: value of the Mask Volume to use as ROI. All voxels not matching this value will be replaced. All voxels matching this value will be preserved.
- Replace Value: value to set for all voxels "outside" the mask. To remove unwanted structure, zero (0) is the common default. All voxels not matching the Label Value above will be set to this Replace Value.
Follow this link to the Slicer3 bug tracker.
Follow this link to the Slicer3 bug tracker. Please select the usability issue category when browsing or contributing.
Source code & documentation
This work is part of the National Alliance for Medical Image Computing (NAMIC), funded by the National Institutes of Health through the NIH Roadmap for Medical Research, Grant U54 EB005149.