From Slicer Wiki
Home < Documentation < SlicerRT < HowToReportAnError
If you encounter an error, please follow the following instructions to help us to find and fix it more quickly.
Reproduce reliably with latest version
- Make sure you use the latest Slicer and SlicerRT.
- Try to reproduce the error and filter out what steps are really required for the error to occur
Provide relevant information about the issue (send us email)
- Describe exactly what steps you made before the error occured
- What happens exactly that is the unexpected behavior
- Read the entries in the Error Log window, and send us the ones that seem to be related to SlicerRT
- Send us the contents of the Python Interactor window
- If needed for easier understanding, attach a screenshot
- Use compressed format (like .png, .jpg, .gif)
- If you have built your version yourself (you don't use the package), add the SVN revision number (also the Slicer revision number)
- Otherwise, report the used Slicer and SlicerRT versions (stable/nightly, which version/day)
Report issue in system (once confirmed it is something to fix on our side)
- Add issue to Github SlicerRT project
- Assign to no milestone
- Add all information from the above section to the ticket description
Thank you for helping to improve SlicerRT!