For the stable Slicer documentation, visit the 4.10 page.
Introduction and Acknowledgements
Author: Tamas Ungi, Isaiah Norton, Junichi Tokuda
Contact: Tamas Unig<email> Tamas Ungi <firstname.lastname@example.org> </email>
License: Slicer license |- |
This work is supported by NA-MIC, NCIGT, and the Slicer Community. This work is partially supported by NIH 1R01CA111288-01A1 "Enabling Technologies for MRI-Guided Prostate Interventions" (PI: Clare Tempany).
- Transrectal ultrasound (TRUS)-guided prostate interventions
- Neurosurgical navigation
- Navigation for RF/cryo ablation of abdominal organ.
- Ultrasound-guided percunaneous procedure
- OpenIGTLinkIF: OpenIGTlinkRemote is designed to be used with OpenIGTLinkIF, which allows importing real-time tool tracking data from external tracking devices e.g. optical tracking system, EM tracking system or real-time image stream from external imaging scanners over the network.
- NA-MIC Summer Project Week 2012 page
- Tokuda J, Fischer GS, Papademetris X, Yaniv Z, Ibanez L, Cheng P, Liu H, Blevins J, Arata J, Golby A, Kapur T, Pieper S, Burdette EC, Fichtinger G, Tempany CM, Hata N, OpenIGTLink: An Open Network Protocol for Image-Guided Therapy Environment, Int J Med Robot 2009; 5(4):423-34.