For the stable Slicer documentation, visit the 4.8 page.
Introduction and Acknowledgements
Fiber bundle label select allows a user to select tracts passing or not passing through single or multiple labels. (Selection region label maps may be created with the Editor module or other segmentation tools.)
Most frequently used for these scenarios:
- Use Case 1: Filter out a subset of DTI fiber tracts which are passing through selected region(s) defined in the label map volume.
- Use Case 2: Filter out a subset of DTI fiber tracts which are NOT passing through selected region(s) defined in the label map volume.
- Use Case 3: A combination of Case 1 and Case 2.
Links to tutorials that use this module
- Slicer4 Fiber Bundle Selection and Scalar Measurements Tutorial: https://www.slicer.org/slicerWiki/index.php/Documentation/4.5/Training#Fiber_Bundle_Selection_and_Scalar_Measurements
- Tractography selection and measurements in command line interface (CLI) mode: http://dmri.slicer.org/tutorials/tractography_measurement
Panels and their use
- IO: Input/output parameters
- Selection Region Label Map (InputLabel_A): Label map volume defining selection region
- Input Fiber Bundle (InputFibers): Input tractography for region-based selection.
- Output Fiber Bundle (OutputFibers): Selected tractography result from region-based selection.
- Tract selection region labels:
- Inclusion labels (comma-separated) (PassLabel): Comma-separated list of label values defining inclusion region. Fibers passing through these labels will be retained.
- Inclusion label combination logic (PassOperation): AND: Fiber must pass through all specified labels.
OR: Fiber must pass through any specified label (at least one).
- Exclusion labels (comma-separated) (NotPassLabel): Comma-separated list of label values defining exclusion region. Fibers passing through these labels will be removed.
- Exclusion label combination logic (NoPassOperation): AND: Any fiber passing through all specified labels is excluded.
OR: Fibers passing through any specified label (at least one) are excluded.
- Advanced Settings: Advanced settings
- Sampling distance (mm) (SamplingDistance): Sampling Distance
- Tractography Label Map Seeding