For the stable Slicer documentation, visit the 4.6 page.
Introduction and Acknowledgements
Information on NA-MIC can be obtained from the NA-MIC website.
Interactive views of loaded volume data.
- Use Case 1: Look at the volumes currently loaded
- Use Case 2: Get an overview of a loaded volume
- Use Case 3: Compare on volume and/or label to all other volumes
Panels and their use
- Orientation: picks what the viewers will display
- Target Volume: selects volume to show
- Lightbox Target Volume: puts target in bg layer of all slice views
- Common Background Volume: selects a background volume and all others are put in fg
- Common Label Volume: selects a label and all others are put in either fg or bg depending on state of common background
- Layer Reveal Cursor
- Allows you to look in detail and compare the fg and bg volumes. Works with pan/zoom/slice scroll.
Used by LandmarkRegistration module
Information for Developers
This module is written in python.
|Section under construction.|