For the stable Slicer documentation, visit the 4.10 page.
Introduction and Acknowledgements
Secure GUI-based IO with any XNAT server. For Slicer 4.3+
Please note the new repository.
For XNATSlicer for Slicer 4.2, the old repository is here
- Visualize XNAT hosted images in Slicer.
- Create, modify and save Slicer scenes directly from/to XNAT.
- Toggle and customize XNAT metadata.
- Create new projects, subjects and experiments on the fly.
- Search projects, subjects and experiments.
- Fluid interaction between Slicer and XNAT.
- Secure login and host management.
Panels and their use
Information for Developers
|Section under construction.|
Source code: https://github.com/skumar221/XNATSlicer