For the stable Slicer documentation, visit the 4.6 page.
Introduction and Acknowledgements
- 1 Load MRI/CT images of brain
- 2 Define “Markers”, “Target Point” and “Entry Point” using the Markups module.
- 3 Load the defined fiducial lists
- Select GyroGuide module
- 1 Select the fiducial list - Markers as the markers which define the reference planes.
- 2 Select the fiducial list – Target as the target point
- 3 Select the fiducial list – Entry as the entry point
- 4 Calculate puncture path information
- Click the “Calculate” button. The puncture path information will be displayed in the “Results” section.
- 5 Export the results
- Input IP address and port of the puncture instrument in the “Exporter” panel. Click “Send”. The calculated puncture path information could be transmitted to the gyroscope-based device to facilitate the surgical operation.