This page contains TODOs for the SimpleFilters module
- SimpleFilter's update/push to slicer is not quite right.
And here is the MRML combo box which creates the output node:
The first time a filter is run every thing appears OK. The filter runs. The new node is selected for the background node, and it's displayed. However, when a filter is run a second time to the same output, The filter runs, and the display still has the old BG image. And the following error is displayed a multitude of times:
ERROR: In /scratch/blowekamp/build/Slicer/VTK/Filtering/vtkDemandDrivenPipeline.cxx, line 727 vtkStreamingDemandDrivenPipeline (0x7fc0c94d1640): Input port 0 of algorithm vtkImageResliceMask(0x7fc0c910c050) has 0 connections but is not optional.
- When should output be considered a label map?
- Add a check box?
- When input is?
- Beautify filter name: space separated and trimmed of "ImageFilter" suffix
- Add Cast filter, with manual json description
- Improve the image filter selector with ctkMenuComboBox
- Add ITK groups and/or module for hierarchy
- How to handle N-ary input filters?
- Display filter measurements after completion
- Handle image type produced by SimpleITK that can't be handled by Slicer
- ITK's RLE LabelMaps, complex pixel, and VectorImages....
- Include detailed Doxygen documentation? Button, tab?
- Link to ITK Doxygen?
- Add progress reporting, and ability to cancel.
- Pending progress reporting in SimpleITK