From Slicer Wiki
Home < Documentation < Labs < NUMPY171
Since Slicer r24561 from Sept 17th 2015, NumPy 1.9.2 has been integrated.
- Slicer is currently building Numpy 1.4.1. We would like to upgrade to a more recent version of Numpy to bring the latest and greatest of Numpy to Slicer community.
- #3158 - Building Slicer with numpy-1.4.1 failed using VS2010
- #3159 - Update Slicer build system to use numpy 1.7.1
- #3160 - Make sure numpy 1.7.1 can be build on Unix and MacOSx without requiring Fortran compiler
- Keep the current version and back-port to vs2010/12 support.
- Use different version for windows (1.7.1) and unix-like (1.4.1) system.
- Ideally, use 1.7.1 on all platform/compiler.
- Potential resource: https://github.com/ilastik/ilastik-build-win64/