This page describes possible approaches to implement general object to do fly through navigation.
There is already a scripted module named Endoscopy, as well as an external module for a custom application made by Alexis Girault. The idea would be to learn the lesson from those modules and other projects to create more general structure to store, represent and manage fly through navigation.
- fly through path as a line
- Virtual endoscopy in Slicer2: http://groups.csail.mit.edu/vision/medical-vision/virtual-endoscopy/
- vtkMRMLCameraPathNode & vtkMRMLPointSplineNode : contact
- CameraPath Loadable Module : contact
- vtkFlightInteractorStyle : contact
- 3D Virtual Colonoscopy - Colon Fly Through : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQP8J_lrJ7c
- Backward and forward playing is important: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pi79dw36jrI
- CameraPath Loadable Module interface :