From Slicer Wiki
Home < Documentation < 4.6 < FAQ < UserInterface
For the latest Slicer documentation, visit the read-the-docs.
How to overlay 2 volumes ?
- Load the two volumes
- Use the slice viewer controls to select one of the volumes as the foreground and one as the background.
- Change the opacity of the Foreground to your liking.
- If you click on the link symbol, this happens to all viewers
How to load data from a sequence of jpg, tif, or png files?
- Choose from the menu: File / Add Data
- Click Choose File(s) to Add button and select any of the files in the sequence in the displayed dialog
- Click on Show Options and uncheck the Single File option
- Click OK to load the volume
- Go to the Volumes module
- Choose the loaded image as Active Volume
- In the Volume Information section set the correct Image Spacing and Image Origin values
- Most modules require grayscale image as input. The loaded color image can be converted to a grayscale image by using the Vector to scalar volume module