For the latest Slicer documentation, visit the 4.10 page.
Introduction and Acknowledgements
This work is part of the National Alliance for Medical Image Computing (NA-MIC), funded by the National Institutes of Health through the NIH Roadmap for Medical Research, Grant U54 EB005149. Information on NA-MIC can be obtained from the NA-MIC website.
The Cardiac MRI Toolkit extension consists of several modules that can be used in the analysis of cardiac LGE-MRI images for the purpose of studying cardiac arrhythmia.
- CMR Toolkit Wizard
- Automatic Cardiac MRI Inhomogeneity Correction Filter
- Automatic Left Atrial (Post-ablation) Scar Detection
- Cardiac MRI Registration
- Cardiac MRI Registration Using BRAINSFit
- PV Antrum Cut Filter
- 2D Axial Dilate Filter
- Boolean REMOVE Filter
- Scar Visualization
- Isolated Connected Image Filter
- Connected Threshold Image Filter
- Automated LA Segmentation
- LA Segmentation Workflow
- Sample data:
- Sixty anonymized datasets containing LGE-MRI image data and segmentations of the left atrium from patients with atrial fibrillation: Pre and Post Radiofrequency Ablation LGE-MRI Collection
- Sixty segmentation datasets of the left atrium from patients with atrial fibrillation who have undergone radiofrequency catheter ablation for treatment: CARMA Longitudinal Left Atrial Shape Data
- Automatic scar detection from cardiac LGE-MRI scans
- Segmentation of the heart
- Cardiac LGE-MRI image registration
- Various operations on segmentation masks
Information for Developers
The source code for this extension can be found at the CARMA GitHub repository.