For the latest Slicer documentation, visit the 4.10 page.
Introduction and Acknowledgements
Author: Junichi Tokuda (BWH), Laurent Chauvin (BWH)
Contact: Junichi Tokuda <email> firstname.lastname@example.org</email>
License: Slicer license |- |
This work is supported by NA-MIC, NCIGT, and the Slicer Community. This work is partially supported by NIH R01CA138586 "A New Method For Improved Targeting in Image-Guided Abdominal Interventions" (PI: Nobuhiko Hata), P01-CA67165 "Image Guided Therapy" (PI: Ferenc Joelsz)
CurveMaker is a simple scripted module to generate a 3D curve from a fiducial list. Curves between fiducial points are interpolated by vtkSplineFilter. The curve is dynamically updated as the fiducial list is modified (moved/added/deleted). The module is useful to draw lines in 3D space, or visualize tracked catheters.
- Draw lines in 3D.
- Visualization of catheters.
Panels and their use
- Source points: The list of fiducial points on the curve
- Curve model: The model of the curve.
- Radius: The radius of the curve model.
- Interpolation: The method to interpolate the fiducial points.
- None: The points are connected by a straight line.
- Cardinal Spline: The default method.
- Hermite Spline: The same interpolation method as the Documentation/Nightly/Modules/Endoscopy module. Useful for visualizing the trajectory of the virtual endoscope.
- Enable: Start updating the curve model based on the curve. While this check box is on, the curve model is automatically updated whenever the parameters are modified.
Information for Developers
The code is available at Github.