From Slicer Wiki
Home < Documentation < 4.3 < Modules < SubjectHierarchy
For the latest Slicer documentation, visit the read-the-docs.
Introduction and Acknowledgements
This work is part of the SparKit project, funded by An Applied Cancer Research Unit of Cancer Care Ontario with funds provided by the Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care and the Ontario Consortium for Adaptive Interventions in Radiation Oncology (OCAIRO) to provide free, open-source toolset for radiotherapy and related image-guided interventions.
The SubjectHierarchy module manages all data that has been loaded from DICOM.
None specifically for Subject Hierarchy yet
Panels and their use
- Subject hierarchy tree (top)
- Contains all the objects in the Subject hierarchy in a tree representation.
- The only items that exist in the tree before importing any data are the default contour set and its corresponding color table, which facilitates Contour node creation without having any DICOM data imported
- MRML Node Inspector (closed drop-down panel under the tree)
- Displays the attributes of the currently selected Subject hierarchy node. Can be edited by double-clicking on an attribute name or value
- Potential subject hierarchy nodes list
- List of nodes that are currently outside the subject hierarchy, but can be added. Nodes are listed in this list if there is at least one plugin that can do the adding of that node.
- Manual editing of contours can be done in the Contours module
Information for Developers