From Slicer Wiki
Home < Documentation < 4.3 < Modules < Contours < HowToEdit
For the latest Slicer documentation, visit the 4.10 page.
- An existing contour, in or converted to labelmap representation
How to edit a contour
- Once the prerequisites are met, open the Editor module
- Choose the master volume to work with, typically the reference anatomical volume
- Once the color table dialog is presented, choose apply
- Click 'Set' to choose your desired labelmap to edit
- Select your desired labelmap from the drop-down, click apply
- Use the icons to select various editing tools, have fun!