From Slicer Wiki
Home < Documentation < 4.3 < FAQ < UserInterface
How to overlay 2 volumes ?
- Load the two volumes
- Use the slice viewer controls to select one of the volumes as the foreground and one as the background.
- Change the opacity of the Foreground to your liking.
- If you click on the link symbol, this happens to all viewers
How to load data from a sequence of jpg files?
- Choose from the menu: File / Add Data
- Click Choose File(s) to Add button and select any of the files in the sequence in the displayed dialog
- Click on Show Options and uncheck the Single File option
- Click OK to load the volume
- Go to the Volumes module
- Choose the loaded image as Active Volume
- In the Volume Information section set the correct Image Spacing and Image Origin values
Note that most image processing algorithms only work on grayscale images. Use the Vector to scalar volume module to convert your image to grayscale.