Introduction and Acknowledgements
This work is part of the SparKit project, funded by An Applied Cancer Research Unit of Cancer Care Ontario with funds provided by the Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care and the Ontario Consortium for Adaptive Interventions in Radiation Oncology (OCAIRO) to provide free, open-source toolset for radiotherapy and related image-guided interventions.
The DoseComparison module computes the difference between two co-registered dose volumes using the gamma dose distribution comparison method. This module uses the gamma Plastimatch algorithm internally.
Comparing dose distributions
Panels and their use
- Current contour(s): Currently selected contour node (vtkMRMLContourNode) or conotur hierarchy node (vtkMRMLContourHierarchyNode)
- Active representation: The active representation (Ribbon model / Indexed labelmap / Closed surface model) of the selected contour. If a hierarchy is selected in which the active representations of the contained contours do not match, Various is indicated
- Change active representation: This box contains controls to convert from one representation to another
- Low, D. A.; Harms, W. B.; Mutic, S. & Purdy, J. A. A technique for the quantitative evaluation of dose distributions Med. Phys, 1998, 25 (5), 656/6
- Low, D. A. & Dempsey, J. F. Evaluation of the gamma dose distribution comparison method Med. Phys, 2003, 30 (9), 2455/10
Information for Developers
- DicomRtImport.DoseUnitName: required to detect a volume as a "dose volume"
- DicomRtImport.DoseUnitValue: required to detect a volume as a "dose volume"
|Section under construction.|