For the latest Slicer documentation, visit the 4.8 page.
Introduction and Acknowledgements
This work is part of the SparKit project, funded by An Applied Cancer Research Unit of Cancer Care Ontario with funds provided by the Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care and the Ontario Consortium for Adaptive Interventions in Radiation Oncology (OCAIRO) to provide free, open-source toolset for radiotherapy and related image-guided interventions.
The DoseAccumulation module computes accumulated dose for multiple input dose volumes as a weighted sum of the dose values. The weight of each input volume is specified in the module’s user interface. The dose volumes have to be spatially aligned prior the dose accumulation to obtain a meaningful summation. This can be achieved by utilizing image registration algorithms already available in the 3D Slicer core. First, the alignment transformation is computed by registering the anatomical volumes and then the same transformation is applied to the corresponding dose volumes.
Evaluate total delivered dose for multiple treatment fractions.
Panels and their use
- Reference dose volume: The output dose volume will have the same size, spacing, position, and orientation as the reference dose volume and will have the same dose unit. Voxel values of the reference dose volume do not influence the output.
- Show dose volumes only: If checked, only the volumes that have been created by a SlicerRT module (such as DicomRtImport or DoseAccumulation) are displayed
- Dose volume table
- The checked dose volumes are accumulated
- Weight can be assigned to the dose distributions for the accumulation
- Accumulated dose volume: The output volume
- Apply: Compute accumulated dose and save it in the output volume
Information for Developers
- DicomRtImport.DoseUnitName: required to detect a volume as a "dose volume"
- DicomRtImport.DoseUnitValue: required to detect a volume as a "dose volume"
|Section under construction.|