For the latest Slicer documentation, visit the 4.8 page.
Introduction and Acknowledgements
This work is part of the SparKit project, funded by An Applied Cancer Research Unit of Cancer Care Ontario with funds provided by the Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care and the Ontario Consortium for Adaptive Interventions in Radiation Oncology (OCAIRO) to provide free, open-source toolset for radiotherapy and related image-guided interventions.
The Contours module manages contours and contour hierarchies.
- Load as ribbon, then compute DVH; the user wants to see the contours in 3D
- Edit contour 1, edit contour 2; see contour 1 while editing contour 2
- Create contour node, convert it to (empty) labelmap; do contouring on the labelmapo representation; convert to model
- Create/load labelmap or surface, create Contour node from that in Patient Hierarchy module
Panels and their use
- Current contour(s): Currently selected contour node (vtkMRMLContourNode) or conotur hierarchy node (vtkMRMLContourHierarchyNode)
- Active representation: The active representation (Ribbon model / Indexed labelmap / Closed surface model) of the selected contour. If a hierarchy is selected in which the active representations of the contained contours do not match, Various is indicated
- Change active representation: This box contains controls to convert from one representation to another
Issue on SlicerRT ticketing system here
Information for Developers
|Section under construction.|