For the latest Slicer documentation, visit the 4.10 page.
Introduction and Acknowledgements
This work is part of the SparKit project, funded by An Applied Cancer Research Unit of Cancer Care Ontario with funds provided by the Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care and the Ontario Consortium for Adaptive Interventions in Radiation Oncology (OCAIRO) to provide free, open-source toolset for radiotherapy and related image-guided interventions.
The ContourComparison module provides comparison metrics for contours
- Compare contours using Hausdorff distances
- Compare contours using Dice similarity metrics
Panels and their use
- Reference contour: The input contour that serves as reference for the comparison
- Compare contour: The input contour that serves as the second input (compare) for the comparison
- Reference volume: If one of the input contours does not have indexed labelmap representation and needs a reference volume, a combobox appears here to specify it
- Hausdorff distance metrics
- Compute Hausdorff distances button: Click this to compute Hausdorff distances on the specified input contours
- Dice similarity metrics
- Compute Dice metrics button: Click this to compute Dice similarity metrics on the specified input contours
Information for Developers
|Section under construction.|