Introduction and Acknowledgements
Authors: Junichi Tokuda and Laurent Chauvin (Brigham and Women's Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts)
Contact: Junichi Tokuda, <email>firstname.lastname@example.org</email>
License: Slicer license
VolumeRelisceDriver is a module to update volume resample (or reslice) plane by:
- Linear transform node imported from external 3D tracking tools through OpenIGTLink
- Position and orientation of 2D imaging plane imported from external imaging scanners such as ultrasound and MRI
The module is designed for image-guided therapy applications, where surgical tools are navigated by resliced volumetric image or real-time images.
- Transrectal ultrasound (TRUS)-guided prostate interventions
- Neurosurgical navigation
- Navigation for RF/cryo ablation of abdominal organ.
- Under preparation
- OpenIGTLinkIF: VolumeResliceDriver is designed to be used with OpenIGTLinkIF, which allows importing real-time tool tracking data from external tracking devices e.g. optical tracking system, EM tracking system or real-time image stream from external imaging scanners over the network.
Information for Developers
|Section under construction.|