For the latest Slicer documentation, visit the 4.10 page.
Introduction and Acknowledgements
Information on NA-MIC can be obtained from the NA-MIC website.
Display information about the volume data at the location of the mouse pointer in the Slice views.
- Use Case 1: Compare image intensity for two volumes before and after filtering by putting one in the foreground and one in the background.
- Use Case 2: Get a textual description of the label value of a segmented structure.
- Use Case 3: Determine the patient and voxel coordinates of a structure.
Panels and their use
The Data probe shows two blocks of data
- The first line displays:
- color and name of the Slice view that the mouse pointer is currently over
- the patient-space location corresponding to the mouse pointer in RAS (Right/Anterior/Superior space - see the page on Coordinate Systems for more information)
- the orientation of the slice view
- the spacing between slices for the slice view
- The lower block of three lines displays:
- L, F, or B for Label, Foreground, and Background respectively
- the name of the volume (or None if nothing is selected)
- the IJK coordinates corresponding to the mouse pointer (see the page on Coordinate Systems for more information)
- or Label volumes, the name corresponding to the label value (as defined by the current color table)
- the value of the volume at that coordinate (a single value for scalar volumes or the number or components for non-scalar volumes)
Information for Developers
This module is written in python.
|Section under construction.|