From Slicer Wiki
(Redirected from Developer Meetings/20170403)
Home < Developer Meetings < 20170403
| If you would like to list your topic here, create a wiki account and edit this page
You can join the hangout using http://bit.ly/slicer-hangout-kw.
- Review PRs
- discuss status of upcoming migrations
- Python 3
- VTK OpenGL2 backend
- Update on discourse and user/dev documentation
- Update on Jupyter notebook integration
- create a slice web widget working with QWebView
- Should move forward in the coming weeks
- In the short term, unlikely we will be able to setup that up at Kitware
- Steve will check if we can host discourse side by side with the Slicer wiki on Digital Ocean instances
- user/dev doc
- gitbook CEO contacted. Mentioned we would need to support 1000 contributors. Suggested him to join our hangout.
- mailing list users (as of April 4th 2017): user: 1090, devel: 581
- Missing redirect https://www.slicer.org/doc/html/ to apidocs.slicer.org/master
- Would need dump of wiki: https://github.com/peterjc/mediawiki_to_git_md
- Moving FAQ to devel doc is ok. It will be quite easy to update and create PR from GitHub
- Jupyter notebook integration
- Since python env in Slicer is not standard, look like there is less interest into having IPython integration ?
- Having loose coupling and pushing/pulling data from/to is a way forward