From Slicer Wiki
Home < Developer Meetings < 20160112
- #4123 Slicer.exe (AppLauncher) detected as a malware [PDM:Trojan.Win32.Bazon.a] by Kaspersky
- #4124 Slicer.exe (AppLauncher) detected as a malware [Hoax.Win32.ArchSMS.cnpls] by Microsoft
- Alternative meeting times to accommodate developers who have conflicts at the 2pm Tuesday slot.
- Issue with slice rendering and events on mac 10.11 (latest, El Capitan) when DataProbe is visible #4094
- Several options for software delivery were considered, including use of the Microsoft Store, bittorrent, multiple mirrors, etc. For now we'll try to get the download URL whitelisted in Partners (Cisco) and also recognized as non-virus by Kaspersky.
- Steve circulated an email to core developers to determine constraints for possible meeting times. Tuesdays at 10:00 are seeming like a good choice.
- No obvious solutions to the DataProbe issue on Mac OS 10.11. May require migration to Qt 5.x which is likely to be a large effort in terms of compilation and testing, if not porting.