From Slicer Wiki
Home < Developer Meetings < 20150811
- Adam made some good progress on miniconda + Slicer integration: https://github.com/adamrankin/SlicerTAVI
- Factory were down because of a power failure. Packages for 3 platforms are available again.
- Thanks to the insights of Francois Budin (UNC) extension packaging issues should be addressed by the end of the day
- Access to factory machine
- Effort toward a Slicer-SDK for more effective CI of Extensions and Slicer core
- Jc looked into providing access to the factory. It is taking more time than expected due to the security implications.
- Nicole will integrate the scene view topic.