From Slicer Wiki
Home < Developer Meetings < 20150804
- These pull requests will be integrated in the coming days:
- Packaging issues are being worked one.
- Thanks to Mike and Fabio, wiki is working again.
- Great presentation by Mike Balzer - See http://www.kitware.com/blog/home/post/945
- Finalize plan regarding Slicer core improvement for SlicerAstro. See https://github.com/Slicer/Slicer/pull/309
- Status of DCMTK update ? (Andrey)
- Status of MRB fixes ? (Nicole)
- Pull request for scene view restore data loss warning: https://github.com/Slicer/Slicer/pull/313
- Right click in DICOM browser (works in CTK, not inside of Slicer). Associated CTK topic: https://github.com/naucoin/CTK/commit/4f18eaaf74ffcc173a5a46402aa4400bb82e0fa3
- See http://arxiv.org/pdf/1505.06976v2.pdf
- Slicer DICOM issue:
- Possible change moving forward: Integrate ctkDICOMBrowserWidget2 ?
- May something related to https://github.com/Slicer/Slicer/blob/4d3e2d414a66624a5293ec628d90500d4d35fb65/Modules/Scripted/DICOMLib/DICOMWidgets.py#L1019
- F. King is publishing is MS thesis related to occulus rift - See https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1grpd8HASMU
- Some other work related to occulus rift: http://www.auntminnie.com/index.aspx?sec=sup&sub=adv&pag=dis&ItemID=111572