From Slicer Wiki
Home < Developer Meetings < 20150609
- BWH email updates
- <user>@bwh.harvard.edu down, maybe not good to use for non-hosptial business
- <mailing-list>@bwh.harvard.edu broken, but should come back "soon" - review options for future
- OpenGL Shaders in VTK https://github.com/Slicer/VTK/compare/slicer-v6.2.0-2015-03-02...pieper:wrap-shaders?expand=1 (random noise example )
- Using OpenGL2 backend in Slicer? (http://www.na-mic.org/Bug/search.php?project_id=3&search=opengl2&sticky_issues=off&sortby=last_updated&dir=DESC&hide_status_id=-2)
- 3D textures in VTK?
- CommonGL? Have some common infrastructure/libraries for use in OpenGL and WebGL (http://www.na-mic.org/Wiki/index.php/2015_Summer_Project_Week:Volume_rendering_with_DCMJS_and_THREEJS)
- Extension: Remove the concept of nightly and experimental extensions. Instead "official" extension will be the one uploaded by the "Slicer" user. Extension manager will allow to list extension uploaded by any users.
- Steve will send an email on the VTK dev list
- http://dit4c.github.io/ and https://registry.hub.docker.com/u/dit4c/dit4c-container-slicer