From Slicer Wiki
Home < Developer Meetings < 20150421
- Module listing on wiki page
- SimpleITK Upgrade
- Anaconda/miniconda progress
- DWIConvert development
- Issues on Siemens in AMIGO
- Issues from China (Siemens)
- Michael will work on a prototype using the slicer-packages-metadata
- Jc will update SimpleITK version used in Slicer tomorrow after Nightly build test the updated teem
- Hans worked on a ITK patch (http://review.source.kitware.com/#/c/19656/) fixing an issue where some DWI data where loaded up/side down. Z direction cosine was negated.
- Update from Steve: Chinese DWI DICOM data was able to be converted after the DWI series was isolated in a distinct folder.