From Slicer Wiki
Home < Developer Meetings < 20150127
Here are the issues that I still have with slite : - start slite with one volume e.g. ./slite.sh white.nrrd - cannot correct window and level of viewer with mouse as it is the case in slicer - when I select Lightbox view 1x2 then second half of viewer is black - load slite with two volumes e.g. ./slite.sh white.nrrd white.nrrd - both viewers act the same way (e.g. you move the slider in one viewer the other viewer moves two - show the same image , ...) I believe the reason for doing it is that the Nodes associated with the first viewer are changed to the same as the one of the second viewer e.g. of the first viewer sliceLogic().GetSliceCompositeNode().GetID() = vtkMRMLSliceCompositeNode1 and after reading in the second volume changes to vtkMRMLSliceCompositeNodeRed
- Discuss migration to OpenGL2
- on fresh build, mac OSX 10.10
In file included from /Users/pieper/slicer4/latest/ogl2/Slicer/Modules/Loadable/VolumeRendering/VolumeRenderingReplacements/vtkSlicerOpenGLRayCastImageDisplayHelper.cxx:25: /Users/pieper/slicer4/latest/ogl2/Slicer-superbuild-ogl2/VTKv6/Rendering/OpenGL2/vtkOpenGL.h:26:11: fatal error: 'GL/gl.h' file not found # include <GL/gl.h> // Include OpenGL API. ^ 1 error generated. make: *** [Modules/Loadable/VolumeRendering/VolumeRenderingReplacements/CMakeFiles/VolumeRenderingReplacements.dir/vtkSlicerOpenGLRayCastImageDisplayHelper.cxx.o] Error 1 make: *** [Modules/Loadable/VolumeRendering/VolumeRenderingReplacements/CMakeFiles/VolumeRenderingReplacements.dir/all] Error 2 make: *** [all] Error 2 make: *** [Slicer-prefix/src/Slicer-stamp/Slicer-build] Error 2 make: *** [CMakeFiles/Slicer.dir/all] Error 2 make: *** [all] Error 2
- Discuss disabling by default ITKV3_COMPATIBILITY
- What to do about BSplineDeformableTransform not being registered to the Transform factory by default?
- VTK/OpenGL2 - Packages are available here.
- Issues should be reported on the slicer bug tracker selecting `Rendering` category
- A screenshot illustrating the issue showing both version of Slicer (with / without the new backend) should be attached
- Step by step details explaining how to reproduce the problem
- Disabling ITKv3 compatibility
- Light weight viewer
- The recommended approach is to integrate the layout manager and regisering a custom layout