From Slicer Wiki
Home < Developer Meetings < 20140527
- Review Roadmap and issue tracker
- Open discussion, Q&A
- Extensions: We will add a convenience launcher to allow easy use of the ExtensionWizard (Jc & Matt W.)
- SubjectHierarchy: Csaba will rebase the commits and then integrate into Slicer core
- Matt M. will look at jsonld and finalize integration of the parameter serializer
- Update of Teem version
- Currently using teem-1.1.10 (Dec 10, 2008) built from source. See here
- The idea would be to use teem-1.1.11 when available ? or teem trunk ?
- Raul will check with Gordon what is the status.
- Question to address:
- In case we depend on teem master/trunk/release-branch ... is there a github repo that could be forked and would make contribution of fixes easier ?
- vtkTeem: In Slicer we are maintaining a layer allowing to easily expose teem by integrating VTK and teem. See here, should we change anything ?
- vtkTeem: Should this later be maintained in a dedicated repository ? With it own dashboard and testing infrastructure ?