From Slicer Wiki
Home < Developer Meetings < 20140422
- The 4.4 Roadmap is at 32% for an end of May release, do we need to re-target some bugs?
- Non-linear transform discussions
- In memory
- On disk
- Transform discussion
- vtkITK: Implemented a long time ago and not robust to compute inverse BSpline transform
- TFM files can store inverse transform but ITK can not read it
- ITK implementation ...
- of BSpline transform doesn't include smooth boundary condition
- GetInverseTransform() methods in ITK have not been implemented for non-linear transforms yet
- VTK implementation provides robust support to computing inverse transform
- CLILogic would have to convert the transform before execution