From Slicer Wiki
Home < Developer Meetings < 20131210
News & Update
- RSNA tutorials and both were very successful (see below). No crashes or issues in tutorials. Big thanks to everyone for the hard work!
- Second viewer camera corruption with timer events
- Discuss transition to git
- Jc: Need to filter out the data.
- Discuss relocation of
vtkImageResliceMaskwith Alex. See 
- Discuss plans for Project Week
- Dual view issue:
- Jc will investigate within ctkVTKAbstractView
- SVN -> GIT:
- Andras suggested to keep SVN repo in read access
- Jc will remove large data and replace with a script (to be validated by Kitware git gurus)
- Alex will move vtkImageResliceMask into MRML/Core
- Alex will move ApplyTransform into the logics (Julien suggested to register logics into the transforms logic)
- Alex will create a NonLinear transform Project week event to further discuss the design&API with Andras, Csaba...