From Slicer Wiki
Home < Developer Meetings < 20121113
- 4.2 branch - See http://slicer-devel.65872.n3.nabble.com/Feedback-requested-Slicer-4-2-branch-has-been-created-tt4026787.html
- 4.2.1 Release (See 4.2.1 Roadmap)
- Should we backport charting framework commit ? See here
- Update from Jim on lightbox proxy. See #2732
- Discuss crash at end of prostate test. See #2512
- Handling of the optional input parameters referenced by hidden parameters - see http://massmail.spl.harvard.edu/public-archives/slicer-devel/2012/010552.html (Markus Van Tol)
- Simplification of Slicer3Adapter.tcl - See #2735
- Mantis workflow - See http://slicer-devel.65872.n3.nabble.com/Important-Mantis-workflow-tt4026765.html
- Checked with Jim: update of Jqplot won't be backported
- Alex will check that topic associated with issue 2374 works.
- Alex checked during the hangout and found out an issue. Julien will be fixing the issue.
- Nicole will touch base with Jim about issue #2732.
- Jc: #2535 - Check that SlicerRt extension can be installed on linux + plastimatch module working
- Issue 2513 - Seems there are still issue with the mdb ...
- Discussed failing test py_AtlasTest
SystemError: Objects/classobject.c:508: bad argument to internal functionhas been identified by Steve and will be fixed.
- Discussed Markus issue. The options are:
- Fix GenerateCLP. See https://github.com/Slicer/SlicerExecutionModel#contributing
- Create an additional CLI as detailed by Andriy. See http://massmail.spl.harvard.edu/public-archives/slicer-devel/2012/010570.html
- Idea: Possibility to add new statistics to LabelStatistics module ?
- Andriy: How to communicate to the rest of Slicer that a given module is a SUV one:
- Steve: Create a derived volume subclass
- Markus will send an email to both the user and devel asking if his proposed change should be integrated into the original module.
- Andriy discussed new issue 2748, seems to be a regression related to 1817
- Seems storage node is missing
- Julien: Way of loading module should be uniform, should avoid code duplication
- Discussed mantis workflow
- Nicole pointed out that the difference between Acknowledged and Confirmed may be a source of confusion
- We should revisit the workflow discussion after the release and we migrate to git.