From Slicer Wiki
Home < Developer Meetings < 20121023
- Status of tutorials
- Any show stopper for the coming 4.2 release ?
- Plan is to cut the release on Monday 29th
- List questions
- Nicole: Tutorial 11, 12 and 13. Will be validating on Linux later today
- Show stopper - Fiducials jumping around (Linux and MacOSX):
- 2473: Fiducial/Ruler shifted
- 1914: Visibility in three slices
- 1690: Code managing annotation in lightbox has been disabled and need to be re-enabled and debugged.
- 2521: Some scenes will probably have to be updated in case of visibility issue related to fiducials
- Need to identify which tutorials are using both scene restore + fiducials: Tutorials 3, 4, 5 and 6. Nicole, Sonia and Ron will have to discuss to see if Scene Restore section of the demos should simply be removed.
- Check with Sonia if October 29 is okay date for the release.
- Issue 1723: Nicole will checj with Marianna
- Issue 2440: Demian will talk to Alex to check if he can address this before Saturday
- All developers:
- Make sure to resolve your issues before Saturday
- If not possible, add a note
- If an issue involve some refactoring, push a topic and attach it to the issue first. Do NOT commit code if you you can anticipate if will break something !